- The process is repeatable and its performance is monotonous for the employee who carries it out manually.
- The process is prone to human mistakes and has small amount of exceptions.
- The process is prone to frequent changes.
- The process processes large amounts of data.
- The process is not repeatable and manual performance of this process by the employee is not monotonous for him/her.
- A minor automation will improve the course of the process – automatize instead of robotise.
- The process does not process large amounts of data.
Robots are the first IT technology that is cheap enough that almost each company can afford it. Their cost starts from several thousand PLN and depends on their advancement degree.
If any process in the company takes at least one hour par day, it is repeated every day, it is worth considering automation, since it ensures return on investment already after several months since the implementation.